EXPERIENCE. INNOVATION. EXCELLENCE.
ISI APPLIES EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION TO DESIGN AND BUILD INDUSTRIAL WATER INTAKE SCREEN SYSTEMS THAT MEET CHALLENGING SITE CONDITIONS, REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS, AND BUDGETARY CONSTRAINTS
ISI uses patented, proven, award winning designs to fabricate self-cleaning intake systems that address specific site challenges and meet regulatory and budgetary requirements. Project delivery approaches range from design and fabrication of small screens to full design-build projects involving large screens with retrievable track systems and controls. We work directly with design engineers to leverage infinite variation in screen size, shape, orientation, fixed-in-place and retrievable track systems, and drive systems ranging from hydraulic to electric to turbine and solar systems to find the perfect solution for your site.
ISI Screen Advantages
- No fish or debris collection and conveyance
- Large screen surface area in small footprint
- Exceptional debris and biofouling control
- Designs tailored to address site-specific challenges
- Small slot size and low approach and through-screen velocities meet the most stringent fish protection requirements
In The News
Irrigation & Agriculture