ISI uses patented, proven, award winning designs to fabricate self-cleaning intake systems that address specific site challenges and meet regulatory and budgetary requirements. Project delivery approaches range from design and fabrication of small screens to full design-build projects involving large screens with retrievable track systems and controls. We work directly with design engineers to leverage infinite variation in screen size, shape, orientation, fixed-in-place and retrievable track systems, and drive systems ranging from hydraulic to electric to turbine and solar systems to find the perfect solution for your site.
ISI Screen Advantages
- No fish or debris collection and conveyance
- Large screen surface area in small footprint
- Exceptional debris and biofouling control
- Designs tailored to address site-specific challenges
- Small slot size and low approach and through-screen velocities meet the most stringent fish protection requirements